AIP Family Protection Legal Plan for Colonial Life Agents and Brokers
Legal Plans in the nation for individuals, families, and small businesses
Legal Club of America® is a nationwide discount legal referral service with a network of thousands of pre-qualified attorneys who have contracted to provide AIP Members with numerous FREE and deeply DISCOUNTED legal services. Legal Club of America offers the most affordable and comprehensive Legal Plans in the nation for individuals, families, and small businesses.
Did you know that every year 1 in 2 families will require the services of an attorney? In many instances, legal issues are precipitated by other personal and professional challenges in one's life. Mounting debt, tax season, substance abuse, stress on the job, or a personal crisis may be the catalyst for legal assistance. To help address these multiple needs, Legal Club of America created the Family Protection Plan.
For just $14 per month, you get access to:
- Free and discounted legal care from the nation's largest network of plan attorneys.
- Network attorneys charge a reduced hourly rate of $125.00, or 40% off their usual and customary rate, whichever is greater, for legal care that goes beyond the free and discounted services.
- Free Tax Preparation and Advice Toll free access to CPAs who will provide members with free tax advice and free tax return preparation.*
- Identity Theft Solutions Members will have toll free access to Privacy Advocates who will assist them with the process of preventing ID theft and/or restoring it to its pre-theft state.
- Financial Education & Credit Counseling Services Unlimited, free, non-biased financial information and decision-making assistance. 24/7 access to online chat and web portal
- LifeEvents™ Counseling LifeEvents™ members have toll-free 24/7, 365 day a year access to advocates who provide personal consultation services.
*Limit one per household. The free tax preparation is limited to returns that include Forms 1040, 1040A or 1040-EZ, Schedules A, B and D with 15 or fewer entries. Any return with additional schedules, or that has more than 15 entries in Schedules A, B or D, shall be prepared and billed at a rate of $60 per hour or the then current hourly rate.