Notice: Our customer care center will be closed on Monday, May 29th, 2023 in observance of Memorial Day.

AIP Vision Insurance for Colonial Life Agents and Brokers

Starting At Just $11.45 Per Month

Quality Vision Care

Avesis' national network of vision care providers offers its members access to over 11,000 carefully selected, screened and credentialed providers at 8,000 locations. Sixty eight percent (68%) of the network consists of independent providers while the remaining thirty two percent (32%) are retail chain stores.

As an AIP member, savings are possible because our network providers agree to provide vision care at negotiated fees. The network assures savings whether it is used as a Discount Plan (stand-alone product of negotiated or discounted fees) or in conjunction with a self-insured or fully insured product as an in-network Preferred Provider Organization.

Avesis commits to member satisfaction. Participating Optometrists and Ophthalmologists must meet our specific credentialing standards, including licensing, and board status. Our trained customer service representatives provide answers when you need them. Furthermore, we monitor and analyze complaints to insure that you and your employees are satisfied.

Log In


  • Lower out-of-pocket expenses when selecting an in-network provider
  • One of the largest networks of participating Optometrists and Ophthalmologists
  • Freedom to choose a different participating Optometrist or Ophthalmologist for each member of the family
  • Freedom to choose an Optometrist or Ophthalmologist in or out of the network when used with an insured vision benefit plan
  • Toll-free service hotline staffed with skilled professionals

AIP Avesis Plan Details

    Group Details

  • Effective Date May 01
  • Group Number 20790-1159
  • Benefit Frequency

  • Vision Exam: Every 12 Months
  • Spectacle Lenses: Every 12 Months
  • Frames: Every 24 Months
  • Contact Lenses: Every 12 Months
  • Co-pays

  • Vision Examination: $10.00
  • Materials: $10.00
  • Rates

  • Member Only: $11.45 per month
  • Member + One: $20.03 per month
  • Member + Family: $29.79 per month
  • Out Of Network Reimbursement

  • Exam: Up to $35.00
  • Standard Single Vision: Up to $25.00
  • Standard Bifocal: Up to $40.00
  • Standard Trifocal: Up to $50.00
  • Standard Lenticular: Up to $80.00
  • Progressive: Up to $40.00
  • Specialty Lenses: Corresponding Standard Lense Reimbursement
  • Frame: Up to $45.00
  • Contact Lenses (Elective): Up to $130.00
  • Contact Lenses (Med. Necessary): Up to $250.00
  • LASIK Surgery: Up to $150.00

Return completed Application Form to AIP at:

Email: info@aip-benefits.org