Your pet is a part of your family and you want him or her to always be happy and healthy. However, veterinary bills can add up. Are you prepared to care for your pet if something happens? ASPCA Pet Health Insurance, underwritten by United States Fire Insurance Company, can help you manage high veterinary bills and ensure that your pet gets the care he or she needs.
Log In Get a Quote
ASPCA Pet Health Insurance
- Get reimbursed up to 90% of covered charges*
- No upper age limits
- Coverage for hereditary and congenital conditions
- Use any licensed vet in the U.S. or Canada
- Preventative care coverage for a low extra cost
- Save on multiple pets**
- Underwritten by United States Fire Insurance Company
* Pre-existing conditions are not covered. Waiting periods, annual deductible, co-insurance, benefit limits and exclusions may apply. See all terms and conditions. Preventive and Wellness Care reimbursements are based on a schedule. Complete Coverage? reimbursements are based on the invoice. Levels 1-4 reimbursements are based on usual and customary eligible costs. Products, rates and discounts may vary and are subject to change.
** Discounts do not apply to Preventive Care.